- Hmm...I'd have to say I recently finished reading the Sherlock Holmes books and short stories, and those were a lot of fun. :)1 likes2 hitsMay 15, 2012 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Jackie WohlenhausWhat animal are you surprised hasn't been the inspiration for a Pokemon? (by Atticus1128)Platypus.1 likes1 hitsJan 07, 2012 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Jackie WohlenhausWhat is the strangest question you've been asked? And don't say this one! That doesn't count. (by Atticus1128)I can't really think of any question that struck me as being very strange. My definition of strange might be too narrow.1 likes2 hitsDec 17, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Fall. My birthday is during fall. Free immortality!!1 likes1 hitsDec 09, 2011 | Chris Jeffery of Cartridge
- Jackie WohlenhausHas there ever been a movie, book, TV series, video game, etc. that you thought you just wouldn't like but found you actually enjoyed it? If so, what was it? (by Atticus1128)High School Of The Dead, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Yotsuba, Skylanders, The Godfather, Transformers Animated, Harry Potter, Tony Hawk's Underground, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Metroid Prime, Shortpacked!, Batman: The Brave & The Bold, The Amazing World Of Gumball, Adventure time, Star Wars: KOTOR... That's all i can think of at the moment.1 likes1 hitsDec 03, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Jackie WohlenhausWith Halloween only a few days away, what is the greatest costume you ever wore? (by Atticus1128)I was shy as a kid and didn't like trick or treating, so all I can remember about dressing up was being scared. I have vague memories of having a superman, or maybe Batman mask. The old kind that you could cut yourself on. I never really dressed up as an adult.1 likes2 hitsOct 28, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Jackie WohlenhausIs there a show or series that you like/liked but was not aimed at your age demographic? (by Atticus1128)Several at various points in my life. About half the shows I watch now are kids shows. Transformers Prime, G I Joe Renegades, My Little Pony: FIM, Naruto, Sgt Frog, Arthur, Pokemon, Star Wars: Clone Wars...1 likes2 hitsOct 14, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Yeah, they're all right. I've only ridden the ones for local public transit, so I can't speak for all other types I'm not familiar with :)1 likes1 hitsOct 02, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Stuff without lyrics. Don't need a lot of words messing things up.1 likes1 hitsSep 28, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Jackie WohlenhausIf your 10 year old self saw you as you are now, how do you think they would react? (by Atticus1128)Assuming I didn't know who I was looking at I might think I was one of my uncles.1 likes1 hitsSep 28, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- I use both. They're both different, so i can't really compare one or the other.1 likes2 hitsSep 26, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Jackie WohlenhausWhat is a strange or interesting word in your native language that you know? What does it mean? (by Atticus1128)Defenestration. It's the act of throwing someone out a window.1 likes2 hitsSep 15, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Ryan FisherWhat's your favorite summertime food that you'll miss, that you either can't get in the winter, or don't taste as nice then? (by kidspider2099)BBQ, it really doesn't taste the same if it isn't eaten in the hot sun1 likes2 hitsSep 15, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Ryan FisherDoes coloring that looks painted or artsy or have lots of effects influence your comic buying decisions? (by themikegagnon)It can, I know I have bought some books in the past simply because of Alex Ross's covers1 likes2 hitsSep 15, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- At the moment, Vegas :)1 likes1 hitsSep 15, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Jackie WohlenhausHow would Brooksie react if someone stopped to chat to her in the middle of the street about her hair? I am a fellow blue haired person and this happens surprisingly often, because apparently unnaturally coloured hair is the ultimate icebreaker.Depends on how bad a day she's having, where she is, and stuff like that. Assuming that it's a normal day, and she's just out trying to shop, she'd probably be quiet and evasive. If the person is physically imposing, or loud, that would make it even harder. There would be the starting point of hair color though. If they were pleasant and not too scary she could potentially warm up in a few moments.
If she was having a really good day, and her confidence level was very high, she could react to the situation in a very casual manner.
It would be unlikely, but if she was accosted at a time when she wasn't wearing enough layers she could become incredibly nervous. To the point of shaking involuntarily, sweating profusely, and running away if she can't get herself under control. Ultimately breaking down later on.1 likes1 hitsSep 13, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Jackie WohlenhausHmm... in that case, what is your current idea of the best day ever if it were to occur in the foreseeable future?It sounds so stupid when I put it in these terms, but meeting my "true love" would be good potentially. Of course you never know at the time it happens, so you don't even realize it's the best day till well after the fact. Unless it's one of those super strong attraction kind of things where you instantly can't keep your hands off each other.
I don't really experience the world in a way that makes this question easy to answer. Even on a day when good things happen there's usually lame stuff too. I guess as long as the one outweighs the other it's a good day.1 likes1 hitsSep 13, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Wouldn't it change over time?
Maybe the day you met your true love?
If it was the day a child was born would that supercede the other experience?
What about if you have more than one child?
Can you have more than one best day? I guess, by definition, you can't.
Maybe you could decide where the source of the most better than average days was and choose that one, since without it the others wouldn't have happened. So if you really liked having kids your best day would be the day that you met the person who made them with you...
Unless you had more than one partner...
I'm not sure I can answer this question.1 likes2 hitsSep 10, 2011 | Jackie Wohlenhaus of Between Failures
- Adriana BlakeOtra pregunta relacionada al 11 de septiembre. Supón que hubieses estado en el sitio sin escapatoria alguna pero tienes chance de hacer una sola llamada... a quien hubieses llamado en ese momento? 10 años despues, a quien llamarías si fuera hoy? (by justyole)A mi mamá!!1 likes1 hitsSep 02, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeSe acerca el 10mo aniversario del evento de las torres gemelas y manguareando en la oficina nos pusimos a pensar en las personas que se lanzaron desde la torre.... En tu caso, de haber estado en esa situación: Crees que te hubieses lanzado? (by justyole)Es muy dificil responder esa pregunta; uno nunca sabe como va a reaccionar en ese tipo de situaciones :(1 likes2 hitsSep 02, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Ryan Fishercan you tell me who the characters are in my profile picture and who painted it? (by kidspider2099)Assuming this isn't an old question, of course. Timm is hard to miss :)1 likes1 hitsAug 18, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Ryan Fisherif you read comics? are they organized or are they all over the place in your room? (by kidspider2099)Both... sorta. I have several well organized long and short boxes in my closet. I also have a spinner rack of unorganized books as well as an "overflow" "to-be-sorted later" box and a book shelf filled with trades.1 likes1 hitsAug 18, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- That is an insanely long list...1 likes1 hitsAug 18, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Yeesh, this is gonna sound bad, I think it was Dan Brown's the Lost Symbol1 likes1 hitsAug 18, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- The X-Men animated series from the 90's, the 2003 version of the TMNT and episodes of Nitro and Raw are my most often watched "repeat offenders."1 likes1 hitsAug 18, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- my all-time favorite has to be Apple Jacks1 likes1 hitsAug 18, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Chris JefferyIf you were forced into watching an Let's Play video series of your chooesing all in one sitting, what would it be? (by ChubbieGeek)I saw a Let's Play of a game called LSD that was hilarious. I could watch that for hours.1 likes2 hitsAug 15, 2011 | Chris Jeffery of Cartridge
- No se si sea el mejor, pero uno que me gusta mucho dice: "yo antes lloraba porque andaba descalzo, hasta que conocí a un hombre que sonreía...y no tenía pies."1 likes1 hitsAug 12, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Me ha gustado el té por bastante tiempo; inclusive antes de conocer a Alex. No se en verdad en qué momento se desarrolló :)1 likes1 hitsAug 04, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- I've thought about it, but meat is so tasty!! =P If I had to do it I'm sure I'd be able to though.1 likes2 hitsAug 04, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeAnoche un imbécil se paró en la entrada de nuestro estacionamiento. Lo vi bajarse del auto y le dije que se moviera. No quiso. Insistí. Se montó arrecho en el carro, lo prendió y esperó a que nos fuéramos para volver a pararse mal. ¿Qué castigo merece? (by periodismodepaz)espicharle las ruedas?1 likes1 hitsAug 04, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeEstos Chinos vendieron a sus hijos para costear su adicción a los juegos http://bit.ly/rhcLBG ¿En tu opinión que se merecen estos dos? ¿Que estarías dispuesto a hacer para costear tus vicios? (by willicab)Cuando algo se hace vicio (sea lo que sea) es un gran problema...Yo los meteria en la carcel por irresponsables y posiblemente darles ayuda psiquiatrica. ¿¿Que persona cuerda vende a sus hijos por unos juegos??1 likes1 hitsJul 28, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeAhora que ya crearon las baterías transparentes (http://bit.ly/omUtIQ) ¿qué tipo de aparato te gustaría que fuera totalmente transparente? (by willicab)hmm...ni idea1 likes1 hitsJul 28, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeDespues de tanto tiempo por fin han sacado un reproductor de cassettes via USB, ¿aun guardas algún cassette que te haga querer comprar este aparatito? (by willicab)Uuuuuff hace años que no tengo cassettes =P1 likes1 hitsJul 28, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeOrdena de mayor a menos grado de fe que tengas a los siguientes tratamientos: medicina naturalista, medicina sistémica, psicología, homeopatía, astrología, acupuntura, medicina tradicional, plantillas de zapatos o pulseras para el equilibrio interno (by willicab)medicina tradicional, medicina naturalista, psicología, acupuntura, plantillas de zapatos o pulseras para el equilibrio interno, homeopatía, astrología, medicina sistémica. Creo que asi esta bien =P1 likes2 hitsJul 26, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeLa Fundación Mozilla planea hacer su propio Sistema Operativo para la nube al estilo Google Chrome OS (http://bit.ly/rbgNyO) piensas que este tipo de sistemas tienen futuro? (by willicab)Hmmm....no se. Yo no soy buena prediciendo ese tipo de cosas ;)1 likes2 hitsJul 26, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana Blake¿Qué cosa tienes demasiadas ganas de hacer pero no te acabas de atrever? (by Lythastic)Hacer mi propio libro / novela gráfica / cuento1 likes2 hitsJul 26, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakePara venezolanos ¿Cuál es ese lugar turístico dentro del país que les parece una maravilla pero poca gente conoce? (by periodismodepaz)El Parque Cachamay (Edo. Bolivar) es muuuy bonito1 likes2 hitsJul 26, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Adriana BlakeOtro caso hipotético: ella sale con un tipo encantador, físicamente impresionante y rico, y se quieren de verdad. :DSi se quieren de verdad todo esta bien; eso es lo mas importante! El que sea rico y todo eso es ñapa ;)1 likes2 hitsJul 15, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Well as it turns out, not only is my hometown the home of "Nutty Narrows Bridge." That's right, my birthplace is the inventor of the God damn squirrel bridge. It also seems that there are taking their squirrel love (not AS creepy as it sounds) to the next level by having a squirrel fest.1 likes1 hitsJul 13, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- If you are real, why don't you do more to let us know that?1 likes1 hitsJul 13, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Right now, I can't wait for the new Winnie the Pooh. Everytime I see that preview I'm 4 years old again... and I love it.1 likes1 hitsJul 13, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Adriana BlakeCaso hipotético de una mujer que vi: qué te parece más frívolo, ¿que salga con un tipo nada más por como es físicamente (internamente digamos que es super blah) o que salga con un tipo que no le gusta porque tiene dinero? (by lavi0nita)yo creo que cualquiera de los dos casos; quiza el ultimo mas que el otro...1 likes1 hitsJul 04, 2011 | Adriana Blake of Fall on Me
- Ryan Fisherso you didn't like the adamantium bullet that wipes wolverines memories? (by kidspider2099)No... and what they did to Deadpool. I almost cried1 likes1 hitsJun 28, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
- Ryan Fisherwhich comic series would you like to see collected in a trade paper back? (by kidspider2099)The Image Run of TMNT1 likes1 hitsJun 28, 2011 | Ryan Fisher of Gin and Comics
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 Next »