- Sitting with Santa...0 likes0 hits
- Zodiac Weapons: Sphairai V → Kaiser Knuckles
Sphairai has finally ascended into the legendary Zodiac weapon: Kaiser Knuckles ! Nearing the end of the Zodiac questline, patch 2.45 introduced the fabled Zodiac weapons for each job! Here's how Strawberry waved farewell to her trusty Relic, and obtained a...0 likes0 hits
- Space junk 0 likes0 hits
- In our new comic, catch the interview with the Supreme Leader.
#theInterview0 likes0 hits
- A tasty holiday beverage...0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is about feeling the heat.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/17/dungeon-divers-feel-the-heat/0 likes0 hits
- We recommend... 0 likes0 hits
- Hey kids! If you want to read tomorrow's SFAM but don't want to wait until midnight, it's up at Patreon right now! http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=13718930 likes0 hits
- Mastering the complex language of Santa...0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is super-sexy.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/15/dungeon-divers-talk-about-last-night/0 likes0 hits
- Our new comic features a few techie gift ideas... 1 likes0 hits
- Thank you! this is perfect.1 likes0 hits
- Hey! SFAM @Patreon patrons can read Monday's comic RIGHT NOW >> Dungeon Divers Talk About Last Night http://www.patreon.com/creation?hid=1367485&rf=53742&ty=20 likes0 hits
- Take me Higher (Allagan)
Now that the Second Coil of Bahamut was added to Duty Finder and nerfed immensely , I tried healing through each turn in the search for the High Allagan coat - the single piece of gear I wanted so badly since 2.2! After countless runs of Turn 2, it finally ...0 likes0 hits
- Desynth THIS!
Break it down now, yo.0 likes0 hits
- Dungeon Delvers
Dungeons, dungeons everywhere! In addition to the Main Scenario's Snowcloack dungeon, here's the run down on the remaining two that were introduced in Patch 2.4! We've finally come full circle. The first dungeon in the game comes back with a vengeance! But ...0 likes0 hits
- Simply Poetic
A new major patch means a new Allagan Tomestone update! This time, Mythology got the boot and Poetics were introduced. After a couple of weeks of saving up, Strawberry walked away with a brand new Monk cuirass - forged by Garland Ironworks themselves! Much ...0 likes0 hits
- The Dragon's Neck
Hildibrand is back! This time, he's not crossdressing, but instead trying to save Ul'dah from a new and very unique kind of menace. I will try to keep this spoiler free as always, as I think you should play it yourself! Enter Ultros! The cheeky, perverted o...0 likes0 hits
We got a new cabinet in our FC house and celebrated by ruining all the booze. Oh well. Esquire is now 16 great members strong! A lot of new members just joined, making it a very warm and fun place at last. If you want to join, send me a /tell ingame or chec...0 likes0 hits
I seem to have misplaced my pants through a weird MNK AF body glitch.0 likes0 hits
- Who are you calling a retainerrrr, adventurerrrr?
With the introduction of patch 2.4's Retainer Fantasia, I remade Zeid into another memorable FFXI figure... ...President of Salaheem's Sentinels - Naja Saaheem herself! A natural gold digger, I made Naja take over Zeid's role of Miner, which is hilarious as...0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is about going deep.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/12/dungeon-divers-light-the-way/0 likes0 hits
- Unicorns are magical creatures...0 likes0 hits
- Which are you like... most of the time? :-D0 likes0 hits
- Go to https://www.holidaybullshit.com/ right now and scroll down to Day 4. Click on "Download The Zine". You're welcome. 0 likes0 hits
- Crazy old man...0 likes0 hits
- "My fight is more important than yours; how dare you be awarded for your struggle." - That's what this is saying, and it's a show of disrespect for Malala's work.
The case of the 43 disappeared students are all over international press, there was no need to do this.
"Mi lucha es más importante que la tuya; ¿cómo te atreves a recibir reconocimiento por tu esfuerzo?" - Eso es lo que dice este acto, y es una falta de respeto al trabajo de malala.
El caso de los 43 estudiantes desaparecidos está en toda la prensa internacionao; no había necesidad de hacer esto.0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is about a hole.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/10/dungeon-divers-go-in-a-hole/0 likes0 hits
- Heh. "Norb."0 likes0 hits
- I'm a guest on Where Monsters Dwell today! Here are the details...0 likes0 hits
- So full of himself, and not...0 likes0 hits
- Paper or digital?0 likes0 hits
- Yeah, you're way under levelled0 likes0 hits
- How long has Wonders of Life been closed? I'm shocked that they haven't done anything with it yet.
Ellen's Energy Adventure needs to be decommissioned. It's way too long and grossly outdated. You'd think they'd at least update Ellen's mullet.
Living with the Land is going away? I hadn't heard that! 0 likes0 hits
- The truth about partridges...0 likes0 hits
- Here's the latest 'Apple Tree Pirates' strip for you folks. :-) 0 likes0 hits
- Avery Ponders Humans!
Here is the next Apple Tree Pirates strip for your delectation. I'm looking forward to sitting down over the christmas period and drawing some more. I may even try to get a special christmas one done if you're all good. Enjoy ;-)0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is about meat.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/08/dungeon-divers-wait-for-meat/0 likes0 hits
- Art is complicated...0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is about the path less taken.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/05/dungeon-divers-plan-their-route/0 likes0 hits
- Cleaning the nib worked! Thank you!0 likes0 hits
- Happy Day of the Ninja! Be stealthy out there!0 likes0 hits
- I hope our new comic doesn't raise a stink... 0 likes0 hits
- It's a dangerous profession...0 likes0 hits
- Today's SFAM is about balls.
http://amultiverse.com/comic/2014/12/03/dungeon-divers-continue-to-talk/0 likes0 hits
- Ssssssss....0 likes0 hits